Monday, July 19, 2010

I hate Monday!

Nope I'm not! I don't hate Monday.
My lecturer mention about it during Islamic & Asian Civilization subject.
But ugh.. I do hate my Monday today because my schedule was very 'pack'!
Non-stop walking. Really.. Seriously..

However, I enjoy it. Don't know why. Maybe I love University life. :)One more thing, I hate today because we were given an assignment. I don't care if it is about biology assignment. But guess what? Its CALCULUS! Submit on this Friday! (what the hell!)
Its a group assignment actually. (thank God) =P
I didn't 'touch' any of the question that I suppose to do. I'm too lazy for calculus tonight! Come on.. Give me a break! Lol,jk.. I was given too long break before. Its a beginning.
Am I ready for that? I try okay.. Promise that.

Oh yah. I think I ugh..really hate 'Monday' today because of the incident during the biochemistry subject.
Its not because of the subject or what. But its about the guys! I was like.. Where the hell all of the guys during our lecturer need a help?! They saw what happened!
Ops I'm so sorry.. I don't know how to write the story
. Its not complicated. Just.. I don't know how. X(

Oh Gosh! Its 4 hours since I connected to C1 network! :P
Time to get the hell out of here. Need to star
t doing an assignment!


CALCULUS SAID THAT "You should offline now!!"


2 comments:

Ola said...

clap.clap.clap.
rajin neh!'MOTIVATION!'

whats the incident?
tell me scra live a..
hee:)

E.Clarie said...

hoho..
ba..later i tell u la..bkin ksian ba..