Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Gonna be a long days to GO!

Hish..I didn't realize that I haven't update my blog for a 'decades'. (Actually I did realize it)
Well, I know it is quite late to say that I'M HAVING 4 MONTHS HOLIDAY!!!
But still, yahooo!
Update my blog now means my boring mood already sw
itched ON!
Owh man, holiday just began like 26 days ago? Still have 3 months++!!

I hate holiday. I mean, I love holiday but not more than 2 months. I just.. I dunno what to do within this 3 months++!!
Hish.. what a hypocrite statement. I don't like holiday, BUT I need it! Gosh, shut up!
Aiya, seems like I'M SUPER DUPER BORED now..

And why YOU so far away from me? Ish3.. naaah, I miss you Cammy :3 *puppy eyes* (Hish, kalau ko TERbaca diam2 saja)

Alrite, thats it! Wishing Kotobian Tadau Tagazo Do Kaamatan & Gawai Dayak! Also, happy holiday to me! weheee~~





No comments: