Saturday, November 12, 2011

I've been tagged by Keddy!

Dear Keddy,
I'm so sorry cuz I'm gonna break this tag-chain. xD


So,
11 things about me:


1. Nescafe lover.

2. Black&white addicter.

3. Gadget-holic.

4. Jesus Christ's follower.

5. Ranau-ian. (ada ka ayat macam ni?)

6. Independent.

7. Canada lover.

8. Can keep my temper. but once it burst......

9. Future is all about I think about. *major focus in life*

10. Looove to travel.

11. Eat alot but....its like, I eat nothing.


Keddy tagged me for this questions;

For you, life is?
Life is a battle; "Keep on moving and fight,then you gonna win the battle"


What is your favorite quote. why ?
"When it is dark enough, you can see the stars"
`Cuz at the time when all the things turns to be dark, I can see the brightest stars.

Your purpose of blogging?
Blogging? To kill my time xP

What a *very sweet thing you ever done for your parent?
A kiss. x)


Mother or father, which one you much closer to?
Both, but in a two different time duration.

How was you childhood ?
Sweet and sour :)

U got someone u really trust ? why her/him ?

"Really" trust? nope. I got a trust-issue.


Currently crush. ada? why him/her?
Yea. crush yg sudah jadi lover. xD

When was the last time you said i love you to your parent?
Months ago. *Im a bad daughter*

What present u wish u have on your incoming birthday?
I want something that..unexpected.

What do you think about this tagged?
Cool~ susah lagi dari sudoku. haha.

*Done. Sorry `cuz I took so long to reply Keddy!!!


No comments: