Monday, July 16, 2012

Unexpected

I love biology since 5 years ago. I thought I'm gonna be a doctor. But then I discovered genetics and molecular biology, which lead to Biotechnology. I followed my gut instinct, and it never get wrong. I love what I'm doing now. Even some people didn't know about what I'm learning, plus here in Malaysia, Biotechnology just started to develop. It still in "infant" phase while in other country, Biotechnology is way more developed.

*sigh

But it's okay. I was born in a state with partially-untouched-environment. Still fresh, still rich in flora and fauna. Located at North Borneo, known as Sabah. I'm aware that its gonna be an advantage for me as long as I seize every opportunity along the way. And yeah, it's all about mindset. There's no such things where we won't get a better job if we "learn-that-unfamiliar-things". Always keep a positive thinking. It will make your life easier and peace ;)


No comments: