Monday, June 21, 2010

Cuz God still trust me

Yeay! No more worries. Everything seems like just be okay. I got something that I really want! I know that God always give me the best. Life is full of surprise. I'm very thankful right now.
I got an offer from University of Malaysia Pahang. And guess what? I got Applied Science (Hons) Industrial Biotechnology!! Its Biotech! I really dream it for my Degree!!
I'm so damn happy! Its a dream come true. God heard my pray. He gave me something else better instead my sadness because of my matriculation result. Yeah God still trust me to do this. And I know I can finish this! Only four years..

Anyway, I think my previous post is busted! I'm leaving on 2ND of July. And now, in my mind I don't want to go anywhere. BUT! I keep thinking that success is "right there". It's not here in my home. So,leaving my home sweet home is only part of the process. We can't just stay in one place right? However, I admit that it is hard to leave all the peoples here. If only I can bring them along. But how come? Nonsense. Uurghh.. must focus! I'll never forget my aim. It is my war,must finish this until the end.

Honestly, the most people that I will missing very much and its hard for me to leave are;

My wonderful mum


My t
alkative and show-off lil' brother
Other? Hell yeah.. I also gonna miss my favorite TV show, my holiday, my home sweet home... as conclusion, I miss my entire life here in my place!!


xXx,
Dad, I almost
made it!
Mum, I'll get
that DEGREE
just for u!
Then I'll get
an awesome JOB
and give you
life like a QUEEN!
don't worry <3>


No comments: