Saturday, June 26, 2010

Those were the days

Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and a half Friday is the last days for me to stay here in my hometown.
Gonna fly to Kuantan Pahang soon!
What will happen to my life next Friday? I know it is a beginning for my journey of being a STUDENT.
But ugh.. I still can't leave my place! Maybe because of... very long holiday? Yah of coz..
Uhuuu.. its true I'm leaving. But that doesn't mean that I'm
not coming back right?
I am coming back on holiday..

I'm feeling bad today. Its not because I'm leaving but because I know the truth about something.
Just forget it. I'm a bad girl if I talk about it here.
But I hope that it will not effect me.
Huh! I am me!

Yesterday I went to Kota Kinabalu to settle that BI
MB account. What a day..
I'm using a lot of money. Its my mum's money actually. I felt guilty but what to do.. I need all the things. And I'm so depressed because I've got many thing to do before 2ND of July!! Help! Help!

Hmm.. What else? Uumm suddenly I think about my life's pathway.
Its a long long long journey. After get my degree, I think I'll continue with Medic.
Gosh! I know its seems so hard PLUS take a long time. Yah I already mention it right. hehe..
Can I accomplish that? Yep! With bless of God..
After get Medic of course I will be a "working women".
Married? Hate to think about that.. I just leave it to God.
But, can`t I just married with myself or God? haha.. INSANE!
Nah! Just joking. I'll just accept that "someday,some
how"..


1 comment:

GOWOU said...

yes!life has no UNDO ^ ^
then..keep moving foward!! gud lak survivors!