Sunday, August 1, 2010

Can I...hate?

Should I start with the happy story or the pissed off one?Alright..
I want the happy ending. So, start with the
bad one first.

I never heard that DOING EXPERIMENT on SUNDAY MOR
NING.I was like... are they crazy or what to set up our schedule on Sunday?!I just hope that they think carefully before set that stupid schedule.I don't know what to say just now. I'm extremely hurting.
Yah I know maybe some people might think that "wha
ts the point going to church.Next time can go". It's BullS***!!!This thing make me felt so stress! ARGH! I'll escape the lab if I want to! But still can't!Arrrrgghhhhh!!!!!!!!! I expect that my Uni life will be just alright. But seems like not at all.. However, I keep thinking that there's a reason why all those things happen.

Alright! Stop `bout that. Now moving to the next s
tory.Last 29 of July, I went to UPM, Serdang Selangor. Honestly, kinda boring. I only interested the demo of making crystal from a glass... XP

But it still:fun,enjoy and happy trip. Yeay~
I als
o "stole" something from the lab. With permission okay! Not seriously stole that thing. :)Want to know what i stole? Check it out all this pictures~

Waiting for the bus
Grey: Seniors
Red: Juniors
See the Indian and chinese guy?
Thats Saravanan a.k.a Sara and Chua.. XD





With "uncle" that demo-ing the glass-->crystal
This is what I stole!
Rabbit Crystal!!At boring Lab~


UMP,cool~

No comments: