Sunday, August 29, 2010

I'm facing the same story again..is it?

How long I didn't update this blog? Argh..nvm~

I don't know which part of my life story should I write here. Maybe I'll write whatever story that pass in my mind. Yeah that's more easier.

So far my life here in Ump is just like..so far so good. Nothing special. Just have a lot.. I mean, super-duper have a lot of assignments to do. Tutorial,projects,presentations and the most annoying thing to do is LAB REPORT! I'm sick with that report!

Last week, really..It was my tension week ever!! It was like.. I can't stand it anymore!! I'm giving up!! My laptop is "dying"! I can't do anything! All information is in the laptop! But thank God, my big bro ACE SEIZER "fixed" it. I mean, he just gave me the "instructions" on how to fixed it. :P
I don't know how and why I still can survive here. I keep on moving.
I do whatever I can. Life's so hard. haizz

Done with that story. Social life? I mean..friends. Yah, doing good. Nothing to stress out.
It just..ugh. I felt that now I'm facing the same story. AGAIN.
Story that really hurt me before. My previous post,which I wrote that I want to be "Trouble Free" or something like that. Seriously, it is more than just a word.
"Trouble Free" is equal to.. okay just let me keep the meaning.

Now,there is a story that I think I already faced it before. And I don't want to keep the story..end. I mean, I better "r
unaway" from that story. I should quit myself from being the character in that story. It just like, I know how the story will end. Sure I know.
And I don't want to have the "feeling" when the story end. Not nice. It hurt me. And I hate it.

I have no idea on how to "escape". I just don't want all those things happen again. It takes time to "recover" and remove from my brain,my life. All I know is.. better I runaway before it reach to the end point.












"and I am so sorry if one day I make myself disappear and you can't look for me anymore.

Believe me, I really don't want to. But I need to.
Just convince me that the story is not the same as I already faced before. Then I will not disappear"

No comments: