Friday, October 15, 2010

Transforming into Z0MBIE!

I didn't realize that my FINAL EXAM is around the corner!
The time was cheating! They are moving too fast..and left me behind~ T_T
(I hate you hh/mm/ss)

Now I can feel how's zombie are. I mean, "dead l
iving things".
What I'm trying to say is.. I felt that I'm dead already but the fact is I'm still alive!
Means, I'm a zombie.. and the starvation of intelligent peoples' brain is killing me!
Yerr.. struggle again.. although I said that I'm a study-h
olic, it doesn't mean that I love exam.

It's okay. I know I can do it. I need to complete myself with an extra guns for this war. That's what I'm trying to accomplish within less than 30 days!p/s: Zombie might be dead already. But did you realize something? They still moving on until their brain were knocked out!
Believe it or not..zombie is my inspiration
xD
I'm not weird. I called it "special"

2 comments:

Ola said...

you better cek here -> http://gegula-archive.blogspot.com/2010/11/25-things.html

because you 'owe' me a tag..hahahahahaxD

E.Clarie said...

okeh!later aa..wakakak!