Saturday, July 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Alex Evans! :D

Who the hell is Alex Evans?
Haha! I believe that my best friends know him! (kan3? >_<)
I'm so into him since +/- 2009.
Now he turned 21! I mean, he just 21.
But he got so many talents!
He is not as famous as celebrity (I bet you never heard his name). But trust me, currently he got 407194 supporters on Facebook!
I admire him because of his talents.
He's a young photographer which he started taking his own photographs since he was about 14. He also a model, and a student of bachelor of fine arts!
Most important is, he is Canadian! :D
What I'm trying to say is he only 21 but he got his own car
eer already (WHILE studying).
I'm 20. Even if I got such talent, I won't be able to have a chance to have my own career in such a young age.
Well, I live in MALAYSIA. I mean, M-A-L-A-Y-S-I-A. =.="
Anyway, Happy Birthday Alexandre! xD
*Got people said that his hair was inspired by Justin Bieber. It's totally untrue. I know Alex Evans before the existence of JB!*

No comments: