Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Its WAVY and yahoo! :D

Recently.. I tried so hard to get the hell out of my house.
And nope, not runaway from home. Just that I'm sick of this endless holiday! (Wuu,the liar's statement) >.<
Whenever I have a chance to go out (even alone), I won't waste that "opportunities".
But suddenly I got these idea. Which is so so great to knock off the bored feeling deep deep deep inside my heart. (What the hell is that?)
The idea is... RUINING MY HAIR!
Its not really ruining actually. I just do that 'TRY & ERROR' method! :D
Well, mm.. my first try was kinda okay (la) but take a very long time! (because I'm still a beginner what)
*so sorry Hair.but I need to do this sometimes! (And I looked weird)*



Well, that was my first try. And I assume that its a WAVY hair and not CURLY (not yet).
Easy to do but there was a problem. MY HAIR CAN'T STAY "WAVY-ing" in a long period of time!! T_T
Need to find another way to make it stay. SPRAY?? xD

*seems like I won't cut YOU anymore. GOT BORED,GOT CHU!!*

No comments: