Saturday, March 24, 2012

My 21st Birthday :)

On my 21st birthday, there was a guy that gave me surprise birthday cake.
I've been trolled, really.
And my room-mates were his 'assistance'.
At the beginning, he asked for an apologize many times as he couldn't celebrate the special day with me.
I said, "Its okay, birthday ja pun"
Then when the time turns to 00.00 on 22nd March, phoop! My room-mates switched off the light, and sang a birthday song. At that time, I was skype-ing with "the guy".
No wonder he asked me to turn on the mic of my skype, because the plan is..
*translated dialogue*
"its better if we celebrate your birthday on time. I asked them to sing for you and I just see you through skype :) ", he said. I'm touched.
Thank you very much Camillus, the guy, the Mastermind behind the birthday surprise :)

 *Tiramisuu!

*skype-ing*
I feel blessed to have my 21st birthday. I'm looking forward for the 22nd years, If God will, it will be :)
Yet, my dear room-mate Winnie, gave me the fake flower,PINK ROSE. I don't like pink!But that was her first trial making rose,so I love it! :D

"There was a star danced, and under that I was born. Never thought that there was another year to rejoice. So, cheers! :))"


Btw, I never feel bad of being 21. The reason is, some people said that they saw me more mature than before! hihi
Well at least there is a progress kan? :P

Cheers for MARCH 22!!!