Sunday, March 4, 2012

Different From Any Other Sunday

During Mass today, I felt something different. To be true, it never happen to me before.
All the songs that they sang goes straight to my heart.
And at the some point, my past life suddenly recalled. The day when my father was gone forever, the hard time that my mom have been through, my brothers, all of that came into my mind at the same time.
I tried to figured it out why I got that feeling. I really felt like want to cry at that time. But I held my tears. It was like, something touched my heart today.
At some other point, I'm afraid of losing of the people that I love. Even myself always told me that "you can face any possibilities", but apparently not today.
I'm scared if suddenly something happen to my family while I am away, I'm scared if suddenly I loss my bestfriends, and also the relationship that I have now.
I don't know what's going on with me today.
But I think He touched me, I can feel the Holy Spirit.
Amen.




Jesus please take care of my family while I am so far away from them ...