Monday, February 27, 2012

These few weeks

Last week I went to KL for Avril's concert. Just now, I just came back from KL also. (Keeey-el seja every weekend).

Well, last week was extremely awesome. Avril rocking the Stadium Merdeka. And I miss her now. *sounds weird*
I mean, I miss to see her secara LVE! Even though on that time was hujan renyai-renyai, but it still awesome! :D



The tickets! *Rock zone only. hihi*



We got TUNE TALK sim cards for FREE!

 I bought this star before the concert. If only the star is Black colour, isn't that will be extra awesome?


In front of Stadium Merdeka. We queued up for so long to check in.

Avril with her pink guitar! (On screen) The concert started with Black Star song, followed by What The Hell song and ended with Smile! *suppose to end with Smile song but the fans want more. so Avril's band continue to sang the song of Pump Up Kids - Foster people.


In the middle of the concert, people suddenly running to the Tune Talk zone. So, my friend and I also follow. hehe. And this is the maximum close to Avril :)

The end of Avril Lavigne's concert. I just realized that I haven't took so many pictures because I'm busy recording :P

So that's all for what I have done last weekend in KL. What about this weekend? Will post about it for the next entry. I just running out of energy now. Sudah mau tua kan :P