Thursday, February 16, 2012

The 1st awesome step

Seems like I still got the patience to wait until June for holiday. Magic! :P
After I knew that one of my final paper will be ALL MCQs, my passion in study suddenly has returned (no more homesick). Well, at least that subject won't burden me during study week, plus I think I can target solid A for that (hope so.. because my lecturer said so!) :D
Got another subject which we still waiting for the confirmation from the lecturer whether he will give us ALL MCQs in final or not. (Dear God, please please please..please let it be all MCQs!)
If it also in MCQs, owh yeah! Two papers won't be a problem anymore and I just concentrate for another 3 subjects during study week. :D
And.. I think I fall in love with Wednesday! haha
This semester kinda special because I will learn a new language which is Mandarin. Already started the class this week every Wednesday.
However, I think my lecturer somewhat skeptikal on me. Just now in class, our lecturer (we call her Yang lao shi) started the class by teaching us the self introduction. Then she asked each of us to introduce ourself in mandarin. It just a simple mandarin. So.. confidently, I introduced myself, start with "Yang lao shi, ni hao?" Then continue "Wo shi Clarie. Wo shi sha ba ren. Wo jin nian er shi yi sui. Wo zai peng heng ma lai xi ya da xue nian shu."
Then Yang lao shi asked me " Have you ever learn mandarin before? Kindergarten? mei you?" I answered with big NO. On my mind, I just scared if she will isolate me from her attention. I won't waste my time taking mandarin if I learn it before. I rather take Japanese :P
However, Mandarin is my SUBJECT OF THE SEM! Hopefully can score solid A! yahuuu!