Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Free time after the free time

As I closed the last chapter, I open the new one after I've been so lazy to update this blog.
I missed the New Year 2012 post, exam week..etc
But now I just got the will to update this blog. (still lazy)
Well, I just came back from my one month holidays. It was a very short holiday which make me feel homesick right after I reached my hostel :(
I feel like wanna quit and just stay at home with my mum and brothers. This never cross on my mind before. Owh my, what am I thinking.
However, "be strong"? "be patient"? No need to remind myself again and again.

Enough complaining. I can't do anything about it also.
What can I do now is.... rocking AVRIL LAVIGNE's concert on this saturday!! :D
I'm super-duper excited! *Credit to Sky for the tickets!*
Hopefully everything gonna be just okay according to the plan.
Black Star Concert, here I come!!



Btw, its February 14. Happy Valentine's day :P