Saturday, February 18, 2012

Black Star!

Hell yeah, it will be today!
Reeeally can't wait. I'm so excited for Avril Lavigne's concert!
This is the first concert that I ever attend, and I'm so glad it will be Avril's.




Already bought the ticket and I'm gonna be at the ROCK ZONE!
As this is my first concert ever, so it's okay la free standing at the Rock Zone. But if Avril gonna have the second concert next time, for sure I will buy the VIP ticket! :D


She landed here maybe around 8pm at KLIA. How I wish I was there. (OMG, am I obsess?)
See if I can get something from the concert later. Maybe cannot touch her `cuz as what I know, there will be no meet and greet fan session :((. But at least I can get something from Abbey Dawn? (Please3, sell Abbey Dawn clothing!)





TOMORROW is a different day. And that's why I SMILE~