Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011


NO! I'm not wishing for new year xD
I felt that it is the same. Nothing changed. Well,
who ever feel the brand-new-life after the clock passed 1 second after midnight of 2010? I mean, year 2011 and 1 second? Haha..
It's just my opinion.

Anyway, its been a long long time I haven't post in this blog.
[I know right!]
Well, I passed my semester 1. (Hooray?) There is nothing to hooray about. Still have a long journey until I grade. However, there is nothing wrong if i wanna feel hooray.
Just hooray for my result. Got 3 pointer above was more than okay (since I never ever got above 3 before xD. I mean,during matriculation). Not having enough sleep also worth if the result was okay. I'm struggling for my scholarship actually. And yes, for my future career also! xP

Yesterday I heard that my course-mates was accident. OMG? Sem 2 just started! Pity for them. Dear Lutfi & Sam, get well soon. Especially for Sam, I hope he will get the hell out of ICU ASAP!!

Today is a 3rd day of class. And officially I'm section 04 student!
I hope that I can get along with my "new" class-mates. And double my effort so that I get enough sleep when the exam is coming xD. What a nonsense I'm talking about? I just kidding.. Enjoy my Uni lifeee everytime!! And here we go again!!



MerryChristmas-Happy"Belated"NewYear-WelcomeBackToUniversityLife

No comments: