Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cat + photocopy machine

I strongly wanna say this;
Cat+photocopy machine (human version)= copycat. Which mean? DISASTER!
So irritating!

I know exactly how's your style, your favorite colors, and even the "legs cover"
(sorry,I use my own words). But seems like you getting to be "me".
Owh God, you bought a new "stuff" exactly the same as mine.
3 words for you, SHAME-ON-YOU!! I repeat, SHAME-ON-YOU!!
Could you stick to your own style? Cuz stealing mine was so so so soo UNHEALTHY!

OMG, I might be a killer someday. x_x
I don't feel like proud with all of this thing. It is the
most annoying thing that happen in my life.
You really like to "copy" me?PLEASE don't play around me. Go play at the hell or somewhere that I won't see you.

I won't post this if it was not too obvious for what you've done.
Oh by the way, you also a FAKER! Congrats because you fulfill the characteristics of the kind of PERSON I HATE THE MOST in this world! FYI, you are on the top of the list!


Live With Your Own Style. It's a Crime to copy others'. Meaning to say, it's PIRACY!!!

No comments: