Monday, January 24, 2011

Back before 24 January 1999

God, tell him that...:

I miss him and I love him so much.
I still need his affection.
He was my best man ever and nothing can change that.
I always wish that I could have a chance to meet him, talk to him,play with him and hug him again.
I miss the day when he fulfill his promises even for a nonsense things.
I miss the "hantu sabun" games.
I miss the days where he fetch me to school by motorcycles.
Without him, its two times harder to grow up.
I really hate to fill up the documents which is, his part.

And last but not least, tell him that I'm his strong girl.



Everything that I do, I do it for myself, and its a gift for you dad. And don't you worry, I'll give mum a gift everyday by taking care of myself and always keep in touch with her.

Rest In Peace.We LOVE you.We MISS you

No comments: