Thursday, August 18, 2011

Don't make me as your driver!

Last week, I almost crash my mum's car!
My God, it was few inches close to the tree!
And I was like nothing. I mean, I didn't trauma or what.
But I know now what's the different between the driver and the passenger.
Guess, being a passenger is two times scarier than being a driver.
That time, it was my second time driving from the town to my home.
I don't know why but I felt so-very-positive confident driving at 90km/h until I arrived to my home. (For a beginner, I shouldn't do that!)
I was with my mum that time. Then, almost reached my home but still 90km/h--!
I should speed down the car but I didn't!
And then my mum said "break!break!". But in my mind, I was like "I know what I'm doing".
Then I don't know what was exactly happened, but I managed stopped the car. (But, it was this close to the tree!)
*Damn it* The only thing that came up on my mind was, "okay, I screwed it. No more driving after this".
Actually, that was my gaining-trust-process. But I screwed it up! Very 'good' job. =.="
However, I went to the town today (again) with my mum.
Then the magic happened! She still trust me as a driver! wehee~
I drive, but I can't speed up over 50km/h. Gosh, it was super slow! argh!
What to do. Must follow what's the boss said.
Gain trust first, then I can do whatever I want!
*I'm not a good driver anyway* haha :D

No comments: