Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fly with Fire

Today, exactly 1 month left for me to stay at my beloved hometown.
Feels like.. *malas* (because it will take almost half day to arrive!) T_T
But *rajin* also cuz my brain semakin berkarat. (syhhh)
However,the most important thing is I managed to...NO!my mum managed to bought the flight tickets which is not extremely expensive! (If its too expensive,seriously I'm gonna extend my holiday!)
But.. this time is different. Because I'm gonna use the "new" aircraft! :D


Honestly, I feel like kinda worried `cuz I'll fly using Kelip-Kelip. haha
The first thing that came out on my mind when my mum told me that I'm gonna use Firefly is.. HOW MUCH PER KG SHOULD I PAY FOR THE EXCESS BAGGAGE??
(I know that my luggage will overweight.If NOT, it must be a MAGIC!)
Then the second thing is.. is there any delicious food that will be serve during the flight? LOL.
Its not a big deal anyway.

I read the Firefly's acknowledgement.
They said;
Travel in comfort - Friendly cabin crew, YUMMY SNACKS and attractive merchandise.
Arrive at your destination COMFORTABLY and SAFELY.

Yes. The word SAFELY is the most important! :D

Well, just wait 1 month later to know how does it feel.
But for sure, I'm gonna sing the song by Owl City-Fireflies when its time to fly with FIREFLYY! haha.. (I'll sing silently while listen to that song)


You would not believe your eyes,
If ten million FIREFLIES,
Lit up the world as I fell asleep..
Cause they'd fill the open air,
and leave teardrops everywhere,
You think me rude,
But I would just stand and stare........
I'd like to make myself believe,
That planet Earth turns slowly,
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep,
cause everything is never as it seems...........


"ORANGE is the new GREEN"

No comments: