Sunday, August 7, 2011

unBORED day

Bored-ness came to me today. Usually, I won't feel boring on Sunday.
But I don't know why it's kinda..like..macam.. BORING. =.="
So after I came back from Church, I grabbed my digital camera and "mundar-mandir" outside my house. (hoping I can snap something weird)
Well, no weird creature. T_T
So I just snapped whatever my heart asked me to snap.
Then I saw these kind of..ermm not flower. It looks like..just a plant maybe.

See, it just a plant right? But plant also have a name what. How about "Pine-apple"? Hell no! But it looks like a pine and pineapple.lol (I'm not a botanist)

This is a flower. (So skema =.=") Well, actually I wanna focus Mr. ANT that crawling on the flower. But when I snap! It already gone.

I was focusing on a type of flower when I heard the noise of something. I turned back then *tadaa* I saw the mayau(s) a.k.a cats was playing at their 'playground'.
Then suddenly this idea was *pop* on my mind. Why not I 'hire' the cats to be my Model of The Day? And yes! I made it! :D

Okay, this is the first one. This cat is a male. He is the strongest cat ever! He is half-blind, due to the accident past few months ago (damn that motorcyclist!). His left eyes was very very critical on that time. Then we went to a veterinarian. Now he's so damn fine! :D



Guess what? This is his sister! Also the strongest cat ever. Well, she gave birth of 5 kittens before but all already Rest In Peace! Very sad moment that time. They died one by one. BUT then she gave birth again! 3 kittens (one black, two twins). And...rest in peace again. Only one survive. But sadly, not the black one. T_T

Damn cute this momma cat. She liked it when I took her pictures. She was like "yea, I pose and you snap. Then later on, gimme my favorite food!


This is the "survivor kitten"!! The only kitten that survive. She's an extremely-hyperactive kitten. So hard to handle her when her play-mode is ON! When I snap this picture, I felt like she was saying "I'm a ninja! My body can change color. see" haha..


"I also can hide like a ninja!Owh shoot! The camera found me again! Gotta find somewhere else to hide!"

I was so excited taking the mayau(s)'s pictures, but suddenly there was a light! I was like..what the..I didn't on the flash mode! But it wasn't from my camera. It was a lightning! Then bam!bam!bam! (kinda like that laa) And opss, okay..heavy rain gonna hit me soon. Then I just go back into my house. Then suddenly (again) there was an idea that *pop* on my mind! Why not I snap something that have a meaning? hmm...


Nah, the theme of this picture is "Life's brief candle" (suka hati ja curi title poem org.haha). But, don't you think so?

This is The Keys Of Success in Life. Whoever want to success in life can borrow these keys from me. xD


This is a... Cotton Bud. And only.... Cotton Bud. haha.

And that's the story all about. Heavy rain.. heavy rain.. Gimme a very nice sleep. zzz

No comments: