Saturday, August 20, 2011

Save one year time of study?

Open Registration System,
the new system to register for the upcoming semester.
Means, I can register whatever subjects that I wanna take on my second year!
I read the explanation about OR and I was like, what the hell?
It's first come first serve! I just scared if I didn't manage to register the subjects that I want to take.
But the thing that I like about this OR is, EARLY graduation!
Yes, EARLY. And now I'm thinking of graduate on 2013?
Hmm, I wanna create my shortcut. But ugh.. I dunno if it is easy.
Need a lot of focus and strategies.
Owh man, I hate the new system! It makes me think of graduate early, graduate early, and... gradute early. *Damn it*
I already calculated my remaining credit hours (minus Industrial Training) and I need to take 80 credit hours.
Haish, need to discuss with my mum first. If she give me a GREEN LIGHT, then I guess I can plan for my mission.
One more thing that I like about OR is student will get the opportunity to involve in student exchange program! wehee~ :D
But still, for now I doubt with my ability to graduate within two years instead of three years.
Is it possible for me to make it happen? T_T

No comments: