Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fix. Not throw it away.



Simple yet have a very deepest meaning.
I wish someday "My life looks like the picture above".
Marrying a guy that will never leave me, grow old together, faithful and yes, most importantly "if something is broken, we fix it, not throw it away".
However, I know it is not that simple.
The scariest thing that I could ever imagine is that, what if someday after I get married, the love suddenly fade away and finally disappear? (No matter if HE or SHE that fade away of feeling)
Oh God, I hope not. Marriage should be SACRED and STRONG. "What God has joined, men must not divide". Ever heard about that?
But why some married couples tend to divorce only because of the smallest issue?
And why suddenly I wrote about the marriage thingy? @.@
I still have a long journey to go and dreams to be fulfill before I become someone's wife.
But, for the "chosen" one someday in future (a.k.a future soul mate);
Please always make me believe that you will stay with me forever. Although I knew that forever could be severed by. Nothing last forever. But at least we live like there is "forever" :)
And lastly, I hope we will mean it when we say;

" I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health.
I will love you and honor you ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE"

1 comment: