Monday, April 16, 2012

Weird thoughts.


I found the picture above somewhere in Facebook. The people inside the picture were the pure Sabahan long time ago. I mean, thats the "original" Sabahan looks like.
And suddenly I feel like curious.. curious about where actually the Sabah people come from.
My curiosity  more specific to the Dusun people (which is one of the ethnics in Sabah. I'm Dusun too).
I've done my "extra-mini research" just now. *Thank you Mr. Google*
But all the information still cannot satisfy me. I'm still curious.
So I asked my friend's opinion about these and tell about my curiosity.
"Ba bagus ko ambil sejarah la ni.. buat master ka", my friend said.
And then I was like.. ya la. I'm Biotech student (which is obviously out of my field) But, why not kan? :D
I reeeally wanna know about the origin of Dusun people. Even though I had read the theory about "come from Mongolia", but there are another theories too. A LOT of theories. -_-
I just want to know the real one. Even though its hard to find the truth. I mean, really HARD.
But why not if I try it someday, stay with my Grandpa & Grandma in the village, ask them what they know, interview the oldest people in that village, read a lot, go to the related historical place..hmm
If this passion last longer in future, I think I'm so gonna take Master for this (as suggested by my friend).

If only I own a time machine, I might found the answer now. phiew~

No comments: